What Position I Am Applying For
Online Product Launch Manager or any “square hole” that this “round peg” can fill in the company. I am a Creator, Builder, Idea Generator, and sometimes I fix things that others have started to create but get stuck with and uncover new things in other’s creations. I’m also an Innovator who likes to pivot often when things are not working. And sometimes I just might change things irreversibly. So if you put me in a square hole, this round peg might just turn that square hole into a 12-pointed star or Picasso’s face, or something.
Where can you fit me?
Why I Am The Chosen One
1. View / download my audacious resume (in Google Docs) here. Or grab the PDF version here. If it were written for any other ‘ordinary’ job (especially for a high-paying government position in Singapore), the secret police would come banging on my door and bring me in for “extraordinary rendition”.
2. I breathe, eat and live personal growth for over 12 years. I read my first personal growth books and started experimenting with brainwave entrainment, meditation, self hypnosis, EFT, energy tapping techniques, image streaming, accelerated learning with the Mozart effect and 60 bpm Baroque music since I was 17 years old. I have written several personal growth ebooks, first one at the age of 19, weeks after the tragic killing of my father. I overcame that tragedy and went on to realise my goals. I manifested the exact “O” Level exam grades I wanted, even though for some subjects I didn’t really pay much attention to them. And my best “manifestation” so far is my indescribably lovely wife and soul mate
3. I have been marketing online for 10 years. My first teachers were Mark Joyner (eventually realised my goal of meeting him in person – he still got my pulse racing – in a totally platonic way, dude), Joe Vitale (he gave me a blurb for my very first personal growth ebook product), Yanik Silver, among others, and I have been an active member of the Warrior Forum since 2002.
4. I love kids! I’ve been teaching and coaching kids, teenagers and youths on a voluntary basis for a Muslim school during the weekends for 12 years. Besides teaching the basic tenets of my faith, I impart life lessons, coach them to build up their self-confidence and become their clown for the week. Only my students, my wife (and probably my Mom) has seen my crazy side.
5. I am an Auto-didactic Polymath – my skill sets, passions and experiences include fields and disciplines as wide and varied as personal development, new age philosophies, religions, screenwriting, story structures, science fiction, monomyth-making, theology and theosophy, gnostic philosophy, Quranic hermeneutics, public speaking, teaching, poetry, oratory, acting, starting businesses, generating ideas for new businesses and business models, internet marketing (SEO, SEM, direct response copywriting in emails, blog posts, sales letters, analytics, social media marketing), web programming (PHP, MySQL), virtual economic systems, among others.
Proofs I Am The Chosen One
Check out my works here. Highlights:
Of course, read my resume.
My Ultimate Eventuality With MindValley
I aim to revive my long-dormant true entrepreneurial spirit after going through the transformative fire in MindValley, and start a venture of my own, hopefully with MindValley’s venture funding or backing, and impact millions of lives in a positive way with my own unique message.
I have a unique message, but it needs to be refined and perfected. And my method of delivering it as well as my abilities and skills to convey that message can be improved – with MindValley’s help.